Clickbait Clickbait

Whoa, whoa, whoa, you take 1h16min and the result is this? Man, I suck... Or my software does... Probably both... Anyway, amazing work! I'd love to hear more from you!

iamwontolla responds:

All you need to do is keep at it, and you'll get there eventually
o/

TaTu TaTu

So basically you have no idea why RobTop changed the system? This is the kind of people he did it for. Thieves.

Memory Memory

1:25 the song gets a bit louder...

Anyways the time is about the same I've used for any of my stuff and I'd say yours is better so... :P

SRPGShadow responds:

1:25 is louder because the flute faded in. I honestly might do a reupload.

The Planet Buster ( Boss Theme ) The Planet Buster ( Boss Theme )

Whoa, dis's a weeird butt cold!

Translation: Whoa, this is weird, but cool!

Rise Rise

I don't think the bass is too "boomy," I think it's just awesome! In my opinion the song could have been a bit longer though, but still, this sounds cool!

Undertale - Hopes and Dreams ORCHESTRAL Undertale - Hopes and Dreams ORCHESTRAL

Great job! I couldn't find any major flaws (I can't even actually any minor ones either :P) Amazing! The original song was definitely orchestral material, and you nailed it!

Fendroca responds:

Thank you man... I've tried making it sound better though, but I messed up xD
The audio balancing of this song is quite messy, that's one flaw I myself have noticed.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Synth starting at 31 secs is so cool and beautiful in its own way... Best part 0:00 - 3:15

Emptyness Emptyness

Lol I've been trying out Terraria modding too, but I didn't think about custom music :o Sounds cool tho!

Nothing But Trouble Nothing But Trouble

Great! Maybe could have had a little more bass boost for my taste, but otherwise it's awesome! Keep up the good work!

SRPGShadow responds:

dude thanks! I really appreciate the comment as it helps me improve!

Zenografyxx - Beat Breakdown Zenografyxx - Beat Breakdown

I decided to come by the unscouted section, and you surprised me. Even though this is not really my style of music, I still like it! Nice job, keep doing this!

Zenografyxx responds: